Fire crackers created stir

0
31

By Biswadip Nandy
Balurghat, November 22— A big fire accident was averted by the locals after a house caught fire due to  cracker used in a wedding procession. The incident happened in Balurghat town club area of ​​Dakshin Dinajpur district late on Monday night. Part of the pandal of the house was burnt in the fire, but the residents put it out before the fire brigade arrived. According to sources, the wedding ceremony of the affected house was going on in a building. Residents claimed that the crackers used in the wedding procession of a local auditorium fell into the house. After which fire broke out in the pandal in the vacant house. After seeing the matter, the local residents rushed to the spot and controlled the fire . Afire engine and Balurghat police rushed to the area after getting the information.

Google search engine

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here